Pages

Monday 8 October 2012

The Foundation Day 1 Review

The Foundation Review Day 1


I want this blog to be a no holes barred look into my progression through The Foundation. I will be posting Videos on the ups and downs and focus on the challenges set by myself daily and if I have achieved them or not, of course only if I am accepted in. Ill know on Tuesday.. fingers crossed. 

For me The Foundation is not just about building a software company. It runs much deeper than that. Ill tell you my story and some of you may be able to relate to it in some way.

My name is Clark Hetherington. I am 29 years  and I come from a small town called Drogheda in Ireland. I have been there and done it all, to the point where I ended up working as a Sales Manager for a National Company, and it plain ass sucked.

Thankfully I left that position and began a small offline consulting business which is doing okay, but I am ready now to take it to the next level and I hope you will have as much fun as I will on this crazy ride.

Take a look at the video above and let me know what you think below

Look out for Day 2 coming up

No comments:

Post a Comment